Philippine Consulate General, New York in cooperation with the Filipino Executive Council of Greater Philadelphia invites those that have consular concerns to present themselves personally at the event. Venue:
Our Lady of Hope Church, 5200 North Broad St., Philadelphia | 10 to 3 PM | April 1st
SERVICES OFFERED: Passport, Legal Services, Retention/Reacquisition of Philippine Citizenship, Registration of Birth, Marriage and Death and Overseas Voters Registration
It will make things faster if you download the form you needed and have it filled up before coming to the Outreach Center at Our Lady of Hope Church. Click on Forms that you can download and print:
- 2017 Passport Appointment Request Form
- 2017 Civil Registry
- 2017 Dual Citizen Appointment Request Form
- Pre-appointment is required for all services (except for registration for overseas voters).
- To set your appointment, please visit our website at http://www.newyorkpcg.org/our-services/consular-outreach, fill out the Appointment Request Forms and submit the forms together with the supporting documents to the Consulate General .
- Requests for appointments must be received by the Consulate General seven (7) days before the scheduled consular outreach. Applicants who have confirmed appointments will receive confirmation by email or telephone .
- Personal appearance is required. 5. Payments may be received during the consular outreach.
For more information, to secure your appointment or to get application forms, please contact:
The Philippine Consulate General NY 556 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10036 The Philippine Consulate General Y 556 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10036 Tel. # 212-764-1330
Hermie Aczon 856 341 5288 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nida Imperial 267 987 9611 email@example.com
Sheryl McLean 267 546 8303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gloria Pineda. 856 981 6950 email@example.com